Dependability F-

I continued to have problems with a steady connection throughout my tryout. The Petandrive bulk downloader will occasionally just stop working on a particular file and this was on a wired connection. I DO NOT recommend users use a wireless connection as it can get very frustrating having to exit and restart the software every few files. I'm not saying the software should somehow be able to make a steady internet connection where there is none, that would be ridiculous, I'm saying it should be able to handle and recover from those incidents rather than just grind to a halt.

This next problem left me shaking my head over what is supposed to be a professional site:

Over one particular weekend I could not get the Petandrive downloader software to "login". When I went to the site to check things out I got this scrawled across the top of the screen.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_ee841ae0234372eb7ef52e002… O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/petandri/public_html/vsys.php on line 10

It was fixed within an hour or two, but come on...who is minding the store here. In my business and yours too probably somebody would be losing their job. And the out of space error message on a service offering so much space is just laughable.

This may seem like a harsh grade for something that works okay most of the time, but when you are paying for something you expect it to work when you need it and after all the category is dependability.

**update**

YET ANOTHER ERROR trying to access the files on my account:

error: "/home/petandri/public_html/storage/disk3/xxxxx/.files/" is not writable

This last error has been going on almost 24 hours now.

No announcement about maintenance so I thought I would check their forum and got:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table './petandri_forum/phpbb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

**update**

It finally came back up after 3-4 days but now the speed is less than 50kb/s. Reminds me of the dialup days.

--

Just wow!


I really don't know what the problem is with these guys, they just seem to have the minimum or NO fallback safeguards, standardized procedures, or quality control.

I have changed this grade from a D- to and F-

**additional info**
The owner's name was Rechavia Elias

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Rechavia-Elias/673598950

Email: rechavia1@gmail.com