Speed F-

For a paid service I expected better. Also the Petandrive downloader application appears to report a higher speed than you are actually receiving. As reported under dependability the speed sometimes drops to zero.

So setting a folder to download in the morning before I go to work and hoping to have it done when I got home just doesn't work. This completely undermines the whole idea of a bulk downloader. The software should be smart enough to stop and restart that file after several minutes of zero speed or know to move on to the next file.

I came home one day to find the Petandrive application had just crashed.

After the latest outage (see under dependability) the speed is now less than 50 kb/s. Appropriately I have dropped this score to a F-.

**additional info**
The owner's name was Rechavia Elias

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Rechavia-Elias/673598950

Email: rechavia1@gmail.com