Support F-

I NEVER GOT AN ANSWER TO ONE EMAIL. This utter lack of support does not bode well for repeat business. My guess is that they are ignoring the emails or there is such a backlog of users reporting the same problems I have experienced that they have yet to get to mine. My month may well be up before they ever get to me. Sorry, anything beyond a few days is unacceptable.

**update**

I did finally get a response to an email. But the response was only a thanks for reporting it. No sorry, no compensation for lost service.

Also, oddly, the response was for a later email, not the first one.

No responses about the latest outage, no announcement on the website about problems.

Very disappointing.

**additional info**
The owner's name was Rechavia Elias

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Rechavia-Elias/673598950

Email: rechavia1@gmail.com